Want to know the difference between a really really good property manager and an excellent property manager?
It’s all in how they handle people. It’s that little tiny space between stimulus and response called choice.
Do they choose to take on the emotionally loaded stuff or let someone else do it?
- the excellent love people more than numbers
- the excellent greet moments of truth
- the excellent tackle courageous conversations
- the excellent feel the fear and talk about the tough stuff anyway
- the excellent see people as a work in progress
- the excellent know the most challenging of personalities are a reflection of the things they need to work on in themselves
- the excellent care
The good ones shy away from emotionally loaded conversation. Be it hostile or ripping – they prefer to have someone else deliver bad news.
Are you good or excellent?
Your always pursuing excellence in the right areas Multifamily manic,